Tuesday, November 9, 2010

AFTERCARE

While I have never met any, that I know of, I have heard that there are Dom's that do not believe in aftercare.  In My not so humble opinion, I believe that it is critical.  Following any intense session, a sub/slave needs to be held while they are coming down from sub space.  The physical contact provided by a firm, yet comfortable embrace is very reassuring.  A sub may experience there entire bodies quivering from time to time as there muscles relax and the endorphins flowing through their body subside.  The comfort of being held helps them both physically and I believe psychologically as well.  It also helps them know that the Dom cares about their well being.  It has been proven that people NEED to be held from time to time, and following an intense "beating" is the ultimate time for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment